Tuesday 25 November 2014

Preview: Grab & Pull Premium Version 3 Grey Women's Gi




This is my very first Grab & Pull gi and I absolutely love it! Size F1 fits great, though maybe a little tight on the shoulders. So far it's been comfortable to roll in an all around awesome gi. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find this gi for sale anywhere but it's listed on RollMore for $149.99. I bought it on BJJHQ a little while ago for $100 so maybe it will come up again. 

Pics and measurements are below and remember, to enlarge anything all you have to do is click it. My full review is coming to Breaking Muscle in the next few months.

Also in these photos is the Flow Kimonos Hemp Belt priced at $50. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.